SplitMango provides MangoBoard and its related service subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions stated below. Please read the following carefully.
SplitMango (parent of MangoBoard) reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms and Conditions at anytime without notifying its existing users. New features may be added to services and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined in this document. Should you continue to use MangoBoard after amendments to the Terms and Conditions, this constitutes your agreement to such modifications. You can review the Terms and Conditions here.
Violations of the Terms and Conditions may result in terminated access to MangoBoard.
- You must be a Basecamp account holder
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. SplitMango will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to ensure security for your login credentials including Basecamp credentials.
Payment and Access
- A valid credit card is required for premium account. A credit card is not required for a free account.
- All credit card payments are charged in Canadian Dollars via Stripe. SplitMango will have no access to billing information.
- Your credit card will be charged immediately and payments will recur on a monthly basis.
- We will charge you a standard monthly fee based on your account type. The service is billed in advance for each month and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months or service or refunds should you decide to not use the service for a period of time. Service is considered for the entire period the user has paid for regardless of usage. No exceptions will be made.
- Should you decide to upgrade or downgrade your account, your credit card will be charged the billing rate immediately. Your credit card will be charged the new monthly rate every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your account.
Modifications to Services and Fees
- SplitMango reserves the rights to modify, suspend, or terminate MangoBoard at anytime for any reason with or without notice.
- SplitMango reserves the rights to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee changes will be posted on our website.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are responsible for the cancellation of your account via the Manage Account page. You may cancel it at anytime by clicking on Your Name > Manage Account > Cancel Plan in the menu. SplitMango will not be accepting email or phone requests to cancel an account. Account cancellation will also termination your billing cycle managed by Stripe.
- You can cancel at any time. The account holder will be liable for all charges accured up to that time including the monthly charges for the month you discontinued the service.You will not be charged for subsquent months thereafter.
- SplitMango reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate your MangoBoard account at anytime without notice or refund. Your basecamp data will remain within Basecamp.
Copyright and Ownership
- SplitMango owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of MangoBoard, including but not limited to the name of the service, artwork, end-user interface elements, features, and related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the service which SplitMango owns.
- SplitMango claims no intellectual property over the content populated from Basecamp. However, by using MangoBoard, you provide consent to SplitMango to have access to the data for troubleshooting or product improvement purposes.
General Terms and Conditions
- You agree to not resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of MangoBoard without the express written permission from SplitMango (parent of MangoBoard).
- You may not use the service to store, host unsolicited content.
- You understand that the content is not owned by SplitMango (parent of MangoBoard). All content ownership and rights belong to the account holder.
- MangoBoard is populating content based on content found in your Basecamp account.
- SplitMango makes no warranties regarding
- ability to use MangoBoard
- your satisfaction with MangoBoard,
- MangoBoard will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free,
- That bugs or errors in MangoBoard will be corrected
- SplitMango is not responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of MangoBoard.
- Any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org